Contact: Andrew Brooks
Phone: 07854 319768
Ts & Cs - ONLINE SHOP
* We will refund the money for any item returned to us within 14 days of purchase if undamaged and unopened in its original condition.
* Items damaged in transit will be replaced when returned, or unless otherwise agreed in writing.
* Items lost in transit will be replaced when confirmed with the Post Office as proof of posting is always obtained
* Regrettably items once opened from their original packaging cannot be refunded
* Any faulty goods will be replaced by goods of equal value - this does not affect your statutory rights
#CaruCymruCaruBlas #LoveWalesLoveTaste Facebook Competition Friday 4th September 2020
Terms & Conditions
Comment with the name of the KEY WORKER or INDIVIDUAL you wish to nominate to WIN the Welsh Food and Drink Hamper.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A Hamper containing a selection of Welsh Food and Drink products.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
13. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel appointed by the Promoter and the winner must have a postal address in Wales.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook and/or letter/email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her full name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry, unless they object. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current European data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org